Homonyms & Similar Words
- ka か is a grammar particle used to add doubt to phrases and make questions in Japanese.
- ka 化 is a suffix meaning -ition or -ation, that is, transforming something into something else. For example: sanka 酸化 means "oxidation."
- ka 家 is a suffix meaning -ist, that is, someone who is related to a certain doctrine. For example: a mangaka 漫画家 is a person who draws manga.
- The name of this animal is literally a single syllable. It can mean a lot of other stuff too.
- chikara 力, "power," is written with a kanji that looks like the katakana ka カ, but is a completely different thing.
- ga ガ means "Moth" in Japanese.
Beware: some kanji that are difficult to handwrite are easy to type on the computer, which may skew the usage statistics.